Sunday, September 28, 2008

Places

Alright I am lazy again. So here are some pictures of the places in Adelaide I frequent.

This was my running path before I started running and playing badminton with Vanes.

Rundle Mall. The equivalent of Orchard Road in Singapore.

TV. Nope, this is not a scene from the television. Rather, this is the common room in The Village where we can play pool, table tennis or just watch tv.



Nice part of my school.

Another nice part of my school.


Chinatown

Alright this is the most interesting part of today's post. This is a photo of a T-junction of a road. Usually, in Singapore, we'll need to wait for two traffic lights if we want to get to the diagonal side of the road. What happens here is that the traffic lights are programmed in such a way that it allows for diagonal crossing. Personally, it's kinna cool.

Big clock on the I-have-no-idea-what's-the-name building.


Coles (NTUC equivalent) and Central Market (most popular wet market).

No comments: